Saturday, July 16, 2016
11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
We are a preschool of academic excellence, not a daycare. Our preschool program is enriched with a standards-based curriculum, play-based learning centers and flexible grouping as we aim to educate the whole child. Come out to meet the director, learn about our curriculum and to explore the preschool. Dont forget to RSVP for exclusive registration discounts!!!
We offer 3 preschool programs:
Caterpillars (age 2 by September 1)
Honeybees (age 3 by September 1)
Brainy Bugs (age 4 by September 1)
There are limited slots available for the 2016-2017 school year. To enroll and secure your spot, please bring the following to the open house:
1. The completed Preschool Application for Admission
2. A completed and doctor signed Health Requirements Form/ Immunization Records
3. Copy of Birth Certificate
4. Copy of Social Security Card
5. $250 Enrollment Fee (non-refundable)
If you have any questions please contact the Preschool Office at 713-462-1234 or email Director, Lakeshia Dorsey at firstname.lastname@example.org.